Back to Topic

Locum Hospital based Optometrist opportunity

Opportunity
We have an excellent opportunity for a Locum Optometrist to work within a Hospital setup, based over 2 to 3 days a week in Suffolk. Glaucoma and previous Hospital experience is ideal. The rate is £250 per day. 
hi, can i please have more details on this position. I have previous hospital experience, and will complete the Glaucoma certificate course in feb 2015 from City university 
Please let me know further details about the above locum hospital based opportunity in suffolk Many thanks 
Hi I m George Adrian Stalomir 34 years old from Romania and I m interesting in this job : Locum Hospital based Optometrist..pls I want to prove my experiences from maybe 15 years in this sector..and I have a little Business in Romania..many thanks! 
Dear all I hope to work and take experience with your team . thank you  

Enquire about this Opportunity

Quick Registration

Don't have time to complete our full registration form? Just let us have the details below and we will contact you at a more convenient time.

•  
  •  
  •    
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Register

Welcome to My Flame Health. In order to enquire about this opportunity you need to be a Premium Member of our free and exclusive members service My Flame. If you are new to My Flame, then please use the Quick Registration form on the left to enquire about this Opportunity and receive access to a wide range of additional new and exclusive Job & Business Opportunities that are consistently updated once received form our diverse international client base.

Existing members please log in using your Username and Password at the top of the page - Alternatively contact us confidentially on 0800 0850858 - information@flamehealth.com.

My Flame is a premium membership service provided by flame health & flame pharma. This joint initiative provides a free intelligence and opportunities resource for health, medical, clinical and scientific sector professionals. We bring you a wide array of new and interesting jobs and exclusive opportunities from our vast International network of contacts in a safe, secure, confidential environment.

Due to client confidentiality not all of our Job Opportunities are displayed. If you do not see something of interest within our Opportunities, Search Jobs or Latest Jobs Sections once you are a member you can send us a message using My Messages and arrange for a professional consultant to proactively work on your behalf.

All our consultants operate to IS09001 International Standards and work confidentially on your behalf!