Job Details For:
Continence Nurse Prescriber (Band 6-7) Jobs In The Peterborough Area, Cambridgeshire
(Job Ref: WR/JOBS/40480- 26496 )
Salary: £35000 - 45000 p.a.
Vacancy Location: Cambridgeshire
Flame Health Nursing Jobs - Nurse Prescriber, Continence Management - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Are you an experienced Nurse Prescriber who is up for a challenge?
This new, innovative position, developed in Partnership with the local CCG, is to guide and support patients with their decisions around continence products. Our client is a market leading company with a strong record for product and service innovation. They work in close partnership with the NHS and individual healthcare professionals to support and drive the best clinical solutions and services to patients.
Listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies, our client offers great career opportunities and a competitive benefits package for their staff.
This is a new and exciting partnership initiative and we are looking for an experienced candidate who has the passion and commitment to drive this project. You will be required to implement and drive the following key agenda points:
- Provide a community based Continence advisory service to all continence product users, in partnership and collaboration with local health care service providers
- Take the clinical lead for prescribing appropriate and effective continence product / appliance solutions across a targeted area within the CCG
- Provide expert clinical and psychological support to patients / carers related to continence product needs
- Develop and promote the availability of the service offering to maximise healthcare professional and patient usage
The post is initially a 1 year fixed term contract.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential
- A current NMC Registration
- Independent Nurse Prescriber qualification is essential
- Nursing experience related to Continence Care is essential
- Business / Commercial experience is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Results and customer focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written and oral communication capabilities
- Full driving licence
We are looking for a nurse with expert clinical skills who is motivated, driven and committed to making a difference for patients using continence products / appliances. Having skill and experience within the business / commercial sector would be an advantage but is not essential and you will need to have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and be focused on customer and service outcomes. You will need to demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and have effective written and oral communication capabilities.
To apply for this job or enquire about additional Continence Nurse Prescriber job opportunities in the UK - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114370 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
KEYWORDS:Continence-Nurse-Prescriber Band-6-7 - Peterborough Cambridge Leicester Cambridgeshire