Job Details For:
Salaried GP Jobs In Nottinghamshire
(Job Ref: WR/JOBS/41502- 27564 )
Salary: £80000 - 90000 p.a.
Vacancy Location: Nottinghamshire
Flame Health Jobs - Salaried General Practitioner - Nottinghamshire
Competitive Salary + MDU + NHS Pension
Flame Health are looking to recruit a Salaried GP for 40 hours per week in Nottinghamshire
This forward thinking practice are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative Doctor who is seeking a salaried position to come and join a well organised Practice. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join and support the continued development of the practice. Parent friendly hours are available if required.
- NHS Pension
- Bonus scheme
- Medical Indemnity insurance
- Training opportunity and potential growth and different career paths within the surgery i.e. moving into a clinical governance role etc.
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- 1 weeks study leave
The GP is expected to:
- Work as part of a cohesive team and, when necessary, take lead responsibility for issues outside their immediate sphere of responsibility
- Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, clinical administration, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call excluding out of hours
- Work with the clinical leads and local management team to support the operational delivery of the surgeries operational plan; including list growth, QOF, Enhanced services, PBC and cost management
- Work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care
- Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
- Ensure that personal mandatory or organisationally required training is up to date
- Ensure regular personal appraisals and participation in 360 degree feedback questionnaires
- Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the locality lead or locality manager
- At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for the company
You must be a fully qualified GP registered with the GMC and with an NHS Performer list number to apply for this role.
Start Date: ASAP
To apply for this job or enquire about additional GP job opportunities in the Nottingham or Nottinghamshire area - contact Flame Health on Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
KEYWORDS:Salaried-GP Nottingham Derby Newark Mansfield Nottinghamshire