Flame Health Jobs – Senior Occupational Therapist – Chertsey
Flame Health are currently recruiting for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join our client who is committed to serving the community. They aim to make their services exemplary in both clinical and operational aspects. They will show leadership in identifying healthcare needs to which we can respond and in determining the most cost-effective way of doing so.
Our client provides specialist individualised rehabilitation packages of care to patients referred from the community in crisis, preventing unnecessary hospital admissions and supporting complex discharges from hospitals to enable patients to maximise independence in the most appropriate care setting.
We are looking to recruit a competent candidate that supports in maintaining and extending their skills in accordance with the needs of the people our client serve. They will recognise the commitment from their staff to meeting the needs of the patients.
- To undertake advanced Occupational Therapist and generic assessments of individuals including functional and environmental factors
- To devise, implement and evaluate patient centred treatment plans through selective techniques and graded activities, to ensure that the individuals full potential and functional independence is developed or maintained
- To communicate effectively to the multi-disciplinary team to promote patient safety and the management of risk
- To provide an effective high quality service to a patients, developing the service according to patient need and available resources
- To participate in training and supervision of junior OT’s, assistants, technicians and OT
- students within the speciality
- To monitor and improve standards of care through supervision and reflection on own practice and that of junior staff and assistants/technicians
- To undertake evidence based projects, including recommendations for change in practice
- and to lead where appropriate in departmental evaluation/research
- To be responsible as an autonomous practitioner to undertake a comprehensive clinical
- workload with supervision
It is essential that for this position you are a qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner registered with the NMC.
To apply for this job or enquire about additional Senior Occupational Therapist job opportunities across the United Kingdom - contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158 114488 alternatively email email@example.com
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
KEYWORDS:Chertsey Surrey Occupational-Therapist OT Senior-OT