Job Details For:
Senior Nurse Jobs In Central London London
(Job Ref: WR/JOBS/43269- 29393 )
Salary: £28000 - 32000 p.a.
Vacancy Location: Greater London
Senior Nurse - Cosmetic Surgery - Central London
Full time role with flexible hours
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Flame Health are working with a busy aesthetic and plastic surgery clinic looking for a Senior Theatre Nurse to work in a busy central London clinic.
You will receive a competitive salary, work in a great friendly environment and have flexible hours depending on the needs of the surgery.
- Organisation and management of patients for surgery: Before, during, and after surgery
- Overseeing of the theatre: instruments and stock
- Communication with patients
- Pro-actively improve patient care
- Help with implementing or adjusting protocols so that the clinic and training centre can perform efficiently and as safely as possible
- Experience within the cosmetic industry is a bonus but not a necessity
- Staff management and training
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a qualified Nurse, registered with the NMC
- Have scrub experience
You will be rewarded with excellent benefits, a great place to work and ongoing progression
To be considered for this role you must be a fully qualified Nurse.
To apply for this job or enquire about additional Senior Nursing roles in London or the UK - Contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 01158114364, alternatively email Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
KEYWORDS:Theatre-Lead-Nurse Theatre-Manager Cosmetic-Surgery-Nurse Central-London Theatre-Nurse