Job Details For:
Business Development Manager Jobs in Wiltshire
(Job Ref: WR/JOBS/45229- 31441 )
Discipline: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30000 - 40000 p.a.
Vacancy Location: Wiltshire
Flame Health Optical Sales are seeking a Business Development Manager in the Wiltshire area, for our client who pride themselves in providing the very best in domiciliary eye and hearing care.
They are entering an exciting phase of growth and are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join them. Working with the Business Development team, the successful candidate will drive the new business opportunities with identified key accounts.
The role is broad in nature, ranging from initial contact through to working with the client across their organisation to ensure they are fully engaged. The role will see engagement with GP Surgeries, Pharmacies and Nursing Homes.
WHAT THEY EXPECT FROM YOU
· To identify new customer opportunities and engage with the key decision maker and create a sales engagement contact strategy built on this.
· Communicate the value of the company’s services, and manage the collaboration & support related to sales engagements.
· Work with key decision makers at head office to ensure marketing, technical and sales readiness.
· Learn core company services and be able to articulate how these programs, products and services align to meet with customer requirements.
· Awesome, positive, can-do attitude.
· Highly motivated, results driven personality.
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Very organised with the ability to multi-task.
· Valid UK driving licence with at least 2 years’ experience due to insurance requirements.
· Operate in line with company policies, procedures, NHS guidelines and current legislation at all times.
· To comply with all aspects of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and with the Company’s current Health and Safety Policies. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
· Every weekend off!
· Fully expensed company car.
· Discounted eye wear and hearing products.
· Three ‘treat’ days granted for 100% attendance.
· Contributory pension scheme, on successful completion of probationary period.
· Childcare vouchers.
· Long service awards.
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory written references, medical clearance, and evidence of your right to work in the UK and Disclosure Certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service (Formerly the CRB) if required.
References: One of your referees must be your current line manager and all references must cover the previous five years’ work or study history. Under the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, it is the duty of every employee:
· To take reasonable care of themselves and others at work
· To co-operate with the company as far as is necessary to enable them to carry out their legal duty
· Not to intentionally or recklessly interfere with anything provided, including personal protective equipment, for health and safety or welfare at work.
There is a No Smoking Policy throughout the company. This job description is a guide to the work you will be required to undertake. It may be changed from time to time to meet changing circumstances. It does not form part of your Contract of Employment Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Apply now and become part of a team that works together to ensure our customers receive the very best experience.
To apply for this Business Development Manager role or enquire about additional Optical Sales roles throughout the UK contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or by mobile on 0115 8114360 alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business